2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small and simple file that is sent along with pages of this site and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By entering functional cookies, we facilitate the visit to our website. That way, you don't have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website, and for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you've completed the purchase. We may enter these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track you on this site or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social network
On our website, we include content from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp to promote web pages (e.g. "like", "pin") or share (e.g. "tweet") on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp and places cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may change regularly) to know what they do with your (personal) data that they process using these cookies. The recovered data is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp are located in the United States.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
7. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be entered. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is entered. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be entered again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
8. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to them and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Object right: You can reject the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified reasons for processing.
9. Contact details
MCM Real Estate M. C. Moniz 2 Real Estate Mediation, Lda. San Francisco Street, 2 9000-050 Funchal - Madeira Portugal Website: https://mcmimobiliaria.pt E-mail: tp.airailibomimcm@lareg Phone number: 291281415